Unfortunately we are now closed until 3rd December 2020.
Why Our Pub is Great
There are so many reasons why we think our pub is great but what really counts is that each one of our customers has an unforgettable experience when they visit the Famous Old Spa in Weymouth. Our regulars will tell you that our friendly staff are always on hand to advise and help you in any way they can, whether it’s advising on the best wine to complement your meal or telling you about what goes into our menu. With all of the traditional pub classics on offer you’ll be spoilt for choice. If it’s a drink with mates you’re after we have a huge selection of cask ales, wines, spirits and soft drinks you can enjoy whilst watching all of the major sporting events on our big TV screens.
All generations are welcome at our family friendly pub in Weymouth, we’ve got a dedicated children’s menu and an outside play area to keep your little ones entertained. Come down with the family and enjoy our carvery, a perfect place to get together on a Sunday. Our weekly events are a huge hit too; there are so many reasons to come down to the Famous Old Spa in Weymouth, we look forward to welcoming you soon.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
We’re the home of good conversation and great food. Serving quality food made with quality ingredients for all of our guests to enjoy. Our food offers all of your favourite pub classics and some alternatives too. We refresh our menus twice a year to ensure that seasonal dishes are always available on our menus. Don’t forget to check out our specials too, offering even more variation to choose from.
You don’t have to worry about where your food comes from, we make sure everything that goes into our dishes is ethically produced and sourced. This is critical to us as well as ensuring all of our ingredients are socially and environmentally sustainable.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.